APPOINTMENT POLICY UPDATES:
We are so proud of how our clients and staff have adapted to an ever-changing environment as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together. You may have already heard, but ICYMI, the latest New Hanover County mask mandates will be in effect starting Friday, August 20th at 5pm for public indoor spaces. Here's what you need to know:
Our normal business hours will remain unchanged; however, we are reinstating our appointment-only policy starting Friday, August 20th. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. If you are unable to book online, please contact the store and a consultant would be happy to assist you in reserving an appointment.
Please note: As a private boutique, masks are encouraged for any at-risk clients, as there may be other appointments in progress during your designated appointment time.
Here are a few more noteworthy things regarding your upcoming appointment:
- We ask that you bring no more than 3 (three) people with you to your appointment. This is for the personal safety of you and your guests, as well as our staff so that everyone can socially distance throughout the boutique as safely as possible.
- If you would like to bring more than 3 people, please call us at 910-471-4212 to request a weekday appointment and we will advise whether we can accommodate a larger guest count at that time.
- Consultants will not be going in the dressing room with you, but family members and/or personal guests are welcome to help you in the dressing room. Your consultant will assist you once you are out of the dressing room with any additional fastening.
- No children are allowed in the store under the age of 12. Please arrange their care prior to your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have a fever. If you have come into contact or been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still inside your quarantine period, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.