Here we go again, Wilmington! :) From fun updates to our "I said YES" selfie zone and alterations area, to the latest designer bridesmaid collections, and even mask mandates, we've got LOTS of updates to share with you!
So... How do you like our new look?? :) We had so much fun putting this together with Designs by Amber Lanier, one of Wilmington's most sought-after (and oh-so talented) florists for our selfie zone! Don't you just want to snap a pic right now?!!
We love making your experience here as fun and exciting as possible, so we knew our selfie zone and Alterations entrance needed to be a reflection of our fun, boho-glam vibe. Our stylists were so excited about the new signage AND the arrival of our latest charmeuse bridesmaid collections, they put on a little impromptu fashion show for the rest of the store! Here's a quick look at some of the newest styles:
APPOINTMENT POLICY UPDATES:
We are so proud of how our clients and staff have adapted to an ever-changing environment as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together. You may have already heard, but ICYMI, the latest New Hanover County mask mandates will be in effect starting Friday, August 20th at 5pm for public indoor spaces. Here's what you need to know:
Our normal business hours will remain unchanged; however, we are reinstating our appointment-only policy starting Friday, August 20th. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. If you are unable to book online, please contact the store and a consultant would be happy to assist you in reserving an appointment.
Please note: As a private boutique, masks are encouraged for any at-risk clients, as there may be other appointments in progress during your designated appointment time.
Here are a few more noteworthy things regarding your upcoming appointment:
- We ask that you bring no more than 3 (three) people with you to your appointment. This is for the personal safety of you and your guests, as well as our staff so that everyone can socially distance throughout the boutique as safely as possible.
- If you would like to bring more than 3 people, please call us at 910-471-4212 to request a weekday appointment and we will advise whether we can accommodate a larger guest count at that time.
- Consultants will not be going in the dressing room with you, but family members and/or personal guests are welcome to help you in the dressing room. Your consultant will assist you once you are out of the dressing room with any additional fastening.
- No children are allowed in the store under the age of 12. Please arrange their care prior to your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have a fever. If you have come into contact or been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still inside your quarantine period, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.